Student Resource Site
Welcome to the Student Resource Site for Ohio University's Master of Engineering Management program. The site will help you to quickly find the links you will need most often. Please bookmark this page for future reference.
New Students – Getting Started
For students in their first term of the Master of Engineering Management Program, this section provides you with quick links to get you started.
REMINDER: Students must activate their OHIO ID prior to being able to access courses online. Students can activate their OHIO ID by clicking here.
Student Resource Links
- Forwarding OHIO Webmail
- Graduation – Online Application
- Library Resources
- Register for Classes
- Update your Address
- Veterans Affairs Coordinator
- Drop/Withdrawal Policy
For the Spring 2013 semester, the last day to drop a course and receive a 100% refund is January 11, 2013 at 5:00 PM (ET).The last day to drop a course and receive an 80% refund is January 25, 2013 at 5:00 PM (ET).Last day to drop a class from your spring semester schedule is March 22, 2013 at 5:00 PM (ET) The course remains on academic record with a WP/WF with no fee adjustment.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Academic Progress
- Please fax a completed SAP appeal form found here: SAP Appeal form, with requested supporting documentation, to Dr. David Koonce at 740-597-1456.
- In addition, please email Dr. Koonce at Koonce@ohio.edu notifying him that you are sending an appeal form.
- Dr. Koonce will complete the Advisor section on the form and forward it to our Office of Student Financial Aid & Scholarships for review by the SAP Appeal Review committee.
- The committee meets weekly and students may email email@example.com to inquire about their status.
- Note: An appeal form with all appropriate documentation must be submitted no later than the 21st day of classes of the quarter for which the student financial aid is being requested. (This date will be calculated based on the 21st day of the regular Ohio University academic calendar, not the course dates for our individual classes) Appeals that are submitted after the 21st day of classes will be held for the next quarter.